With shop-floor scheduling, real-time machine monitoring, and insight-rich analytics reported directly to your ERP.
Deliver more work on time, on budget, and with reduced waste.
Why JobPack® Works
All levels of your organization will benefit from the highly adaptable, efficiency boosting scheduling and analytics of JobPack®. Our visually intuitive production scheduling solution will unleash the potential of your business.
- Track short-term progress and on-time delivery so you can keep your jobs flowing
- Analyze job, machine, and staffing data so you can perform smarter and faster
- Report on the smallest bits of data, integrated with your own ERP
Purchasing & CFOs
Make More Informed Decisions.Learn More
- Make better decisions with enhanced pricing guidance and sales staff management data
- Maintain just-in-time raw material inventory levels with advanced scheduling
- Enhance month-end budgeting with a better visualization of projected vs. actual costs
Stay Focused on the Business.Learn More
- What-if scenarios run in test-case mode, reversible without impacting the live environment
- Easy server-to-server migration made possible by a straightforward admin process
- Installed on the server with only shortcuts on shop desktop computers
JobPack® gives us better accuracy on delivery promises. But even more important is that when there are problems, we see them weeks before projects are due so we have time to take actionKVI Ultra Precision Tooling & EDM See Success Stories
How does JobPack® compare to other software out there?Get the guide
Software Comparison Guide: Get to Know Your Options
JobPack® has been specializing in digital solutions since 1992, so we understand the importance of connecting the right data with the right people to make informed decisions.
Fully traceable, real time visibility, on every machine in your shop.
Being connected to every machine gives you a deeper understanding and real-time visibility of how the entire shop floor is performing, enabling you to decrease machine downtime, reduce errors, minimize waste, and increase productivity.